$500 Scholarship From Stone Frying Pans (ID 3879)
- Start Date:
- At Stone Frying Pans, we are dedicated to helping people prepare delicious and healthy meals with top-quality cookware. We also want to raise awareness about the many benefits of non-stick Stone Frying Pans, which are non-toxic and PFOA free.
Clear communication is key to our efforts, and we’d like to recognize one of our readers with excellent communication skills by awarding a college scholarship to any two-year or four-year college or university.
- • Applicants should have either a high school diploma or a GED.
• Applicants should already be accepted by or be currently enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college.
- Special Criteria:
- Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
• Write a 500-word to 750-word essay discussing the most important pieces of cookware that every kitchen should have. Write about different types of cookware and what a person should take into consideration when outfitting a kitchen.
• Feel free to do research, but make sure to cite all sources appropriately. We don’t care which style guide you choose (MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style, etc.) as long as your formatting is consistent.
• Save your essay as a .doc file.
• Send us an email at nate @ stonefryingpans.com and tell us your name, the name of your college, and your address and phone number.
• Send your essay as an attachment to the email by midnight on June 1, 2019.