Half Chrome Drones Scholarship 2018-2019 (ID 3872)
- Start Date:
- We are proud to announce the second annual Half Chrome College Scholarship. Here at Half Chrome, we are big believers in education and feel it is important to invest in both students and teachers. We were sponsors of the first ever Illinois Flipped and Blended Conference and are backers of the local Huntley High School Drone Club. Both Chris and Jack have volunteered their time to teach a unit on UAVs in an aerospace class also at Huntley High School. We want to continue our support of education by giving one hard-working high school senior $1000 toward their post-secondary education. 2019 is the second year of our scholarship, click here to learn more about the 2018 winner, Whitney Wiemold.
- Min GPA:
- Applicants must be:
• Current high school (or home-schooled) senior attending school in the United States
• Anticipating completion of high school diploma in 2019 or already in possession of high school diploma or GED
• Planning to pursue or begin a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution in 2019
• Carrying a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply
Please create a 2-5 minute video responding to one of the following prompts:
• How do you see UAVs shaping your future and making an impact on our future as a society?
• Do you plan on pursuing a career that will utilize UAV technology? If so, what and how do you see UAVs playing a part in your future
We want to see you flying. Show us your skills. No, we won’t choose based on your level of flying. We would like to see you with your favorite quad but it is not a requirement.