ToiletBidet.com $500 Scholarship (ID 3867)
- Start Date:
- Americans who frequently travel to European countries or Japan have most likely experienced the pleasure of a bidet. The fresh, clean feeling a bidet offers is one of the most popular reasons many Americans have purchased them for their own personal use at home.
Additional perks of a bidet include health and sanitary benefits, and the ability to choose a bidet style that fits any budget. When Americans use a bidet, they’re also helping the environment by limiting their toilet paper usage.
Because ToiletBidet.com is concerned about using environmentally-friendly products when possible, we are proud to be offering a $500 scholarship to students who are also passionate about helping the environment.
Interested applicants should submit a 1,000 word essay detailing how the overuse of paper products harm the environment. Applicants should also offer suggestions on how American citizens can cut back on their paper product usage.
- Min GPA:
- • A high school diploma or GED.
• Currently enrolled as a freshman, sophomore or junior in an accredited college, university or technical school. Students who are attending college for their Master’s degree are also encouraged to apply.
• A GPA of at least a 3.0. The last recorded GPA of a GAP student who is going back to college after a year’s absence must also be at least a 3.0.
- Special Criteria:
- • Students should submit an essay of 1,000 words to firstname.lastname@example.org in .doc or .pdf format.
• Essays that contain vulgarity or profanity will not be considered.
• Applicants must proofread their work carefully to avoid misspellings and grammar mistakes.
• Essays will not be returned and cannot be edited after submission.