Hearing Health Awareness Scholarship (ID 3854)
- Start Date:
- At ZipHearing, we strive to give as much information as possible to others on advances in hearing technology. We work everyday to ensure that hard of hearing individuals can get the best hearing devices and advice.
Losing your hearing is a life changing experience and we believe that having access to the devices built on the latest research is crucial for hard of hearing individuals to manage their hearing loss. Finding a device that suits the person can take some trial and error, so we offer free trials as well as connecting them with local care providers.
Awareness is necessary to keep in check with your own health, as well as inspiring empathy and knowledge; using the correct terminology and knowing how to offer help to those affected. As part of our ambition to raise awareness, we are offering a scholarship to one undergraduate student who can best explore the importance of hearing health in a well researched and empathetic written piece.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
• Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
• An interest in health and technology
- Special Criteria:
- Required Application Details:
• Please write a 1,000-1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
• Why is hearing health awareness so important to you?
• How do you think hearing health care can be made more affordable?
• What improvements can be made to assist hard of hearing individuals?
• Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
• Please submit the scholarship form below.