Rentkidz Annual Scholarship (ID 3847)
- Start Date:
- Rentkidz is pleased to announce its inaugural annual scholarship award for students enrolled/attending a University in the United States of America. We want to offer a student who has a passion for entrepreneurship. Our scholarship committee will award one lucky student a reward that will go towards their education.
Every year, one candidate will receive a scholarship amount of $750 towards his/her educational expenses.
- Min GPA:
- • United States Citizen
• GPA 3.4 and above
• The student must complete and submit an essay in order to be considered for the award
• The winner cannot reapply the following year
- Special Criteria:
- Submission: Essay (1000-2000 words):
The Student Must Address the Following Topics:
• Give us your best business startup idea.
• What service or goods would you sell?
• How would you obtain customers?
• How would you acquire the money/assets to start the business?
• How would you prevent big brand companies and competitors from putting you out of business?