David Storobin Annual Scholarship (ID 3839)
- Start Date:
- We value education and give the outmost support and assistance. It is challenging to continue studies if you are not financially stable. That is why with Storobin Law Firm PLLC, he come up with a solution to help those who are in need who knows how to give worth the education. Therefore, for those who are potential students that are willing to pursue it, we are delighted to inform you that here in Storobin Law Firm; we care for your future. We are offering a Higher Education scholarship, $500.
- Min GPA:
- • Applicants must be enrolled at any accredited high school, college or universities anywhere in the U.S.A.
• Applicants must be acquiring a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not below or at least 3.0.
• Submission of entries is until July 31, 2018 (Check the date and specify the mid semester)
- Special Criteria:
- Write an essay with not less than 500 words explaining why you are qualified to win the said scholarship. Also, include the struggles you have been through and tell us how you managed to surpass them. State what are the most unforgettable lessons that became your inspirations to proceed studying in higher education and how will education help you throughout your life.
In your submission please include the following information:
• Complete Name, Address, Contact Number and Email Address
• Current GPA
• Current/Previous School Attended and the Address
• Highest Educational Attainment