Kalu Yala scholarship (ID 3837)
- Start Date:
- The Kalu Yala scholarship was created with the future entrepreneurs and business people in mind. We hope that this scholarship helps someone get a little closer to their dream career. Applicants will be required to write a 500-word essay to be considered for this $1000 scholarship. A committee will select one winner based on their essay at the end of December 2018.
- To be eligible for the Kalu Yala Scholarship you have to meet one of the following criteria:
• High school senior that has been accepted into a college or university.
• Current college or university student that is not in their final semester. This includes all education levels (undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate).
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for this scholarship you must write a 500-word essay on the topic: “The Main Benefits of Studying Abroad”.