Mila Boyd Law Scholarship for College Students (ID 3830)
- Start Date:
- Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish These Goals:
• Provide financial aid to a college student
• Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
• Inspire students to pursue a career in law
- Law Fields
- How To Enter:
• Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
• Publish the video to your YouTube channel
• Title the video Mila Boyd Law Offices Scholarship Contest and Include this link https://www.milaboydlaw.com/scholarship-for-college-students in the description.
• Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
• OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining why they want to be a lawyer to email@example.com.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.