Parker Waichman LLP $2500 Scholarship Essay Contest (ID 3810)
- Start Date:
- Parker Waichman LLP understands the financial challenges that many college students face. These financial strains affect both students and their families. The goal of this scholarship is to help provide some financial assistance toward their academic goals.
Parker Waichman LLP is excited to announce an annual $2,500 scholarship essay contest, that is open to all students through the United States.
- Min GPA:
- In order to be eligible, you must meet certain basic criteria:
• Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school in the fall of 2018.
• Must provide proof of identity and school enrollment.
• Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Must submit your own original work.
• Must submit essay by August 1, 2018
- Special Criteria:
- THE SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY
Write an essay between 1250 – 1500 words on the following topic:
Should New York Uber and Lyft drivers undergo a stricter background check to prevent felons or ex criminals to drive for the rideshare companies? Please provide as much information regarding past examples how the lenient screening process has failed.
You must create three links to authoritative sources. One of the links must be linked to a relevant page on Yourlawyer.com such as our New York or Long Island pages.
WHERE TO POST ESSAY
You must post the essay to your own blog. You can either use your student blog on your college, university, or law school website or you can post it on your own personal blog. If you don’t have a blog, you can use one of the free blog platforms listed here: