Kitchen Cabinet Kings $5000 Entrepreneur Scholarship (ID 3802)
- Start Date:
- Kitchen Cabinet Kings was founded by two entrepreneurs and is a leading supplier of kitchen and bathroom cabinets nationwide. In 2010, we started as just two guys with a dream to disrupt the cabinet industry and today we’re fortunate to have thousands of satisfied customers throughout the country.
As members of the Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC), we provide entrepreneurs with the resources and social capital they need to succeed. Today, our commitment to helping entrepreneurs is stronger than ever, and to that end, we are proud to introduce the Kitchen Cabinet Kings Entrepreneur Scholarship, designed to help young entrepreneurs afford the rising costs of education.
- Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a Spring, Summer, or Fall 2019 semester. Student must be enrolled at an accredited American college, university or trade school.
- Special Criteria:
- Tips for scholarship essay:
1. You should double check for typos and grammatical errors. Remember, not everything will be underlined in red.
2. Your essay should stay on the topic provided. Other topics will not be considered.
3. Bonus points for creativity and thinking outside the box.
4. Your essay should be no more than 500 words.
How will cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology change the way companies do business?