Paradigm Building Group Scholarship 2018 (ID 3776)
- Start Date:
- $500 Awarded Annually to one student.
- The Paradigm Building Group Scholarship Program was developed to support and encourage students interested in the areas of interior design, architecture, civil engineering, building construction, construction management and construction technology.
Paradigm Building Group is a family-owned and operated, full-service building company in Northern Virginia. Serving many families across the Washington DC Metro area, we have played a key role in designing unique custom homes and reinventing houses in older communities for today’s homebuyer.
Paradigm Building Group’s nonprofit, Paradigm Foundation builds home for ultra-poor families throughout the world. As leaders in the field we value giving back to others, and hope to instill this mindset in future generations. Paradigm Building Group is proud to offer a yearly scholarship of $500 to a worthy student who shares similar values and a desire for learning in the field of construction.
- Min GPA:
- Equipment and Construction
- • Graduating High School Senior or Current College Student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Interest in interior design, building construction or management, architecture, civil engineering, or other field related to building and remodeling homes.
• Funds are to be applied towards tuition, books, and/or other fees associated with attending school.
• Student must be attending a school anywhere in U.S.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply:
• Most Recent High School Transcript or College or technical school Transcript with GPA of 3.0 or higher
• A paragraph or two on who you are, what your educational, career, and plans are for the future. What inspired you to pursue this path, etc. Add in examples of interest in field of study and leadership.
• An Essay on one of the following topics (1,000 word max limit):
1. “What does home mean to you?”
2. “Design or Describe in detail your dream home and write what it’s most important attributes will be and why those attributes are important to you”
3. “Devise a plan to improve housing in a specific place in the world.”
• E-mail completed Application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “2018 Paradigm Building Scholarship” in subject line