Pitch Your Idea to Win a National Merit Scholarship (ID 3763)
- Start Date:
- The winning entry will receive the first award of US$2000, the second award US$1500, the third US$1000 and 12 more students will receive prize money of US$450 respectively.
- The Pitch Your Idea Scholarship is a new grant sponsored by the National Merit Scholarship. The foundation is looking for inspired students from all around the world, studying any discipline to award 15 grants every month. Students that have an idea but need some financial help to make it happen are eligible to win a scholarship from the US$10,000 prize money.
Interested candidates must submit an essay describing their idea, its expected impact and how the scholarship will help them achieve this impact. Each month, the Institute will choose the best 15 entries and award the scholarship. Have a brilliant idea? Write it down and submit it to the National Merit Scholarship for a chance to bring your idea to life. Explore this unique opportunity to make your dreams come true.
If you have an idea that could have a very good impact, why not write it down, apply for this grant and get maximum exposure at the same time? Find out what the world has to offer you if your idea is impacted full. Explore your hidden powers and ideas, work on them, elaborate them in writing according to the rules and in the format explained below and submit it. We will select the candidates with the best pitch and award 15 with financial support from our US$10,000 prize money every month.
- All students are eligible to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- True to its name, The Pitch Your Idea Scholarship is a scholarship that is awarded to students based on an essay about their idea. To participate, students must write an essay about their idea, then submit their entry via our web and await the selection committee’s decision. The essay should be about your idea, describing what it is and its expected impact, and submitted to National Merit Scholarship via the web-based editor.
• Word count of maximum 5000 words;
• Written in Times New Roman font style, size 12;
• Contain your own work without any portion which you might have copied from any other source without providing the reference
• Have your credentials, including your phone, name, email address and phone number;
• Include references to all sources which you have used in your essay