Design Contest Students Aid Program (ID 3762)
- Start Date:
- We at DesignContest understands students’ financial struggle through their education, thus decided to launch the financial aid program for the brightest minds out there.
DesignContest Scholarship program will award thirteen $1500 aids per year to students that demonstrate top research academics skills.
In order to win $1500 Scholarship, you need to strike us with your creativity, talent, and critical thinking by writing a well researched essay. Note that only the students who are enrolled in registered colleges, universities, and high schools can take part in this scholarship program.
- All students are eligible to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Requirements:
• The essays written in other languages won’t be allowed to participate in the award selection.
• Must be responsive to one of the topics mentioned above.
• Incomplete entries won’t be allowed to take part in the scholarship program- should be 1500 - 2000 words long
• Original, inventive, informative (please, note, all the essays will be checked for plagiarism)
• Well-researched- Must be properly structured and formatted
• References and sources should be clearly defined.
Once you are ready to submit, email your work to email@example.com along with your:
• Full name
• Telephone number
• Mailing address.
• Proof of enrollment in to your educational institution.
• Completed essay in MS Word format.