Appiloque Digital Marketing Scholarship (ID 3761)
- Start Date:
- Appiloque is a prominent Singapore-based website design and digital marketing firm. Above all else, the company believes combining technology and proven techniques with outside-the-box thinking is the key to remaining on the cutting edge of an ever-changing industry.
More than 1.8 billion websites are now up and running; however, only a small percentage of those are ever seen by the public eye. It’s the responsibility of website design, SEO and digital marketing experts to help propel businesses into the elite few who are visible. At Appiloque, the importance of receiving a specialized higher education in this field is obvious, which is why the company is offering a $500 scholarship to students interested in helping companies achieve higher visibility.
- Up-and-coming students are welcome to apply for the scholarship. In order to be eligible, students must meet the following guidelines:
1. Be on track to earn a high school diploma or currently attending an accredited college, university or technical school
2. Hold a 3.0 GPA or higher
3. Have an interest in entering a branch of the digital marketing industry
"In truth, this last requirement leaves the door wide open for a number of students in light of the broad range of relevant fields. Website UI/UX Design, Website Development, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing and Digital Advertising are only a few of the possibilities.
- Special Criteria:
- Those who wish to apply for the $500 Appiloque scholarship need to compose an original and perceptive essay covering their insights on digital marketing trends in Asia Pacific countries. The length of the essay should be between 1,000 and 1,500 words. Students should submit essays as well as the following details to apply:
1. Contact information, such as name, email address and phone number
2. Proof of enrollment as a full-time student in a high school or college (proof of acceptance into an accredited institution of higher education is also acceptable)
3. Current academic results
Essays and required information should be submitted to email@example.com by December 1, 2018. Winners will be chosen and contacted by December 15, 2018. Should the original scholarship winner not respond by the end of December, a new one will be chosen.