Kemper Medical Scholarship (ID 3759)
- Start Date:
- Kemper Medical serves as one of the world’s leading distributors of premium medical supplies and does so with the help of an outstanding customer service team. All products supplied by the company are brand-name and first-quality, yet the prices remain lower than seen with competitors. The razor-thin margin helps to ensure patients have access to affordable health care services. However, more work needs to be done to bring these costs down. To help ensure every individual has access to affordable health care, Kemper Medical will be offering a $500 scholarship to the person who offers unique ways to reduce the cost of medical supplies while still offering high-quality products to health care organizations.
- Min GPA:
- Health Fields
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Applicants must be enrolled in high school or an accredited college or university.
• A 3.0 GPA is required of all applicants, and students who opted to take a GAP year upon completion of high school and are now applying to college will need to show proof of a 3.0 GPA while enrolled in high school.
• Individuals pursuing a degree in medicine may also apply for the scholarship.
- Special Criteria:
- The $500 scholarship will be awarded to a high school junior or senior or a current college or university student who demonstrates an understanding of the issues surrounding existing health care costs and offers a way to reduce the cost of necessary medical supplies.
• Applicants need to submit an original essay of no more than 1,000 words to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf or .doc form.
• Creativity is encouraged, but profanity and vulgarity are not acceptable.
• Plagiarized entries will not be accepted or considered.
• Upon submission, entries may not be returned or edited.