Herrmann Law Scholarship Program (ID 3758)
- Start Date:
- Everyone deserves a top-quality education, but unfortunately, finances put it out of reach for some. High expenses mean that thousands of students can’t pursue their dream of higher education. However, with Herrmann Law’s scholarship program, those dreams are becoming more attainable for some.
- Financial Need:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Our firm wants to help students with real financial needs. Undergraduate and graduate students may apply for our scholarship program, as long as they are attending an accredited graduate school or college and are enrolled in a full-time degree program.
- Special Criteria:
- It is easy to apply for Herrmann Law’s scholarship program; we’ve made it easy to encourage greater participation. However, just one winner will be chosen. Below are the steps in the application process.
• Write an original essay of 1200 words on the topic: “How have your parents’ career choices affected yours?”
• Submit the essay on or before May 1, 2019.
• Ensure that the document is in Microsoft Word format (no Google Docs links or PDF files will be accepted).
• Send all applications to email@example.com
• Applicants should include their full names, university name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
• Make sure the essay is 100% original, as plagiarized content will not be accepted.
• Don’t provide information other than what is listed here.
• After the deadline has come and gone, our judging panel will grade all essays on thoughtfulness, originality, and relevancy.