2018 Fabriele Disability Awareness Scholarship (ID 3753)
- Start Date:
- Fabriele Law values the Jersey Community and aims to contribute beyond criminal defense. Having taken a special interest in the rights of disabled Americans, the Fabriele Disability Awareness scholarship will award $1,000 to an applicant who thoroughly discusses how the Americans with Disabilities Act has either helped or hindered Americans.
Applicants must submit a 500-word statement in response to the prompt: “From your own experience or that of a family member, please describe how the Americans with Disabilities Act has helped, fallen short, or failed in protecting the rights of Americans with disabilities.”
- Min GPA:
- To be eligible for The Disability Awareness Scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an institution of higher education for the Fall Semester of 2018 and currently have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher. Applicants may still submit an application if awaiting admission or deciding on an institution, however, the selected individual must be enrolled for the Fall of 2018 semester before receiving the financial aid.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for this scholarship, please submit:
• A current resume,
• An unofficial academic transcript
• A 500-word statement discussing how you or someone you know has benefitted or been harmed by the Americans with Disabilities Act. The recipient must display a clear personal interest in the topic.