Kogan and Disalvo Personal Injury Law Autonomous Vehicles Scholarship (ID 3749)
- Start Date:
- Kogan & DiSalvo Personal Injury Law is honored to offer the Kogan & DiSalvo Law Firm Autonomous Vehicles Scholarship to a worthy and enthusiastic student.
- Min GPA:
- Eligibility for this $1,000 scholarship requires the applicant to meet each of the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be accepted to/enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university or graduate school, and pursuing an education in the legal field;
2. Applicant must demonstrate strong academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0;
3. Applicant has demonstrated an academic career inclusive of outstanding service to the community, strong initiative to pursue higher education and superlative leadership
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for the $1,000 Kogan & DiSalvo Law Firm Scholarship, please submit:
1. Applicant’s current resume, detailing academic history, achievements, goals and objectives, as well as employment history, philanthropic involvement and leadership positions
2. Applicant’s academic transcript and/or documentation of acceptance and enrollment with an institution meeting the aforementioned criteria
3. 750-1,500 word essay discussing the recent advent of autonomous / self-driving vehicles, focusing on potential issues with regard to negligence, liability, and insurance. Applicant should demonstrate a working understanding of Florida’s current “No-Fault” law and the challenges that may arise in relation to self-driving vehicles, current law, and possible solutions.
4. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “[Applicant’s Name] – Scholarship Application” by July 31, 2018, including Applicant’s current contact information