Kopfler and Hermann Overcoming Adversity Scholarship (ID 3746)
- Start Date:
- Kopfler & Hermann, personal injury attorneys based in Houma, Louisiana, is pleased to announce our annual scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to a student who has overcome adversity in their life and has emerged stronger. With decades of legal experience, injury lawyer Joe Kopfler has been serving the Gulf Coast since 1992 and is committed to seeing that justice is served for those injured workers and accident victims. The time immediately following a serious accident can be one of the most difficult for those involved and their families, which is why our firm seeks to help those impacted fight for full compensation for their injuries and any other damages. Similarly, we admire those who are able to overcome adversity and in this vein have established the Overcoming Adversity Scholarship.
- Min GPA:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in college, graduate school, or be a GED holder who is about to attend college; they also must show good academic standing by holding a GPA of 3.0 or higher. The recipient of this scholarship will have demonstrated that although they have encountered hardship, they have persevered and committed themselves to becoming successful in all of their individual endeavors.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for this scholarship, please submit:
• A current resume,
• An unofficial transcript,
• A 500-1,000 word essay which describes how you overcame adversity, outlining a specific roadblock through which you fought and emerged victorious.