Benzingas Scholarship for Future Leaders in Finance (ID 3737)
- Start Date:
- Benzinga is dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content. We value methodology, research, and insights from people who are passionate about finance. If you love finance and have ideas to share, you’re applying for the right scholarship.
We also put a high value on education; many of our incredible staff wouldn’t be where they are today without the knowledge gained from a post-secondary education. That’s why we are offering the Benzinga Scholarship for Future Leaders in Finance.
Our team will select one student to receive our $1,000 scholarship based on essay submissions. We encourage all college students of all backgrounds who want to pursue a major or career in finance to apply.
Submit a 1,000-1,500 word essay. You may choose one of the two topics below:
• Describe how and why the finance industry can or should drive social change in today’s world
• Where do you think financial technology is headed? How might it foster change in the future?
- Min Age:
- • Rising college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors who plan to or are currently pursuing undergraduate majors in finance, business, or similar fields
• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
• Awards may only be used for undergraduate study at two-year or four-year universities located in the United States
• The award may be used for tuition, housing, textbooks, or other college-related expenses