Diceus Computer Science Scholarship Program (ID 3729)
- Start Date:
- This program is intended to select and identify computer geeks among high school and college students all over the globe. We are looking for smart young people who are keen on programming and latest information technologies. We will be pleased to meet energetic individuals who excel on computer science, wish to thrive and work in a company like ours. So, you are welcome to participate in Diceus Scholarship Program!
- Min GPA:
- Computer and Information Science
- • Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school
• Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university, residing in US
• Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1700 or ACT score of 27
• Must have strong theoretical background of programming, research, and math.
• Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Must be passionate about computer engineering.