$500 Scholarship Offer from Motor Era (ID 3711)
- Start Date:
- Motor Era is a blog website for the automotive and motorcycle repair industries, hosting information related to auto repair, auto service, classic cars, and more. On the Motor Era website, a person can find automobile and motorcycle repair manuals for all types of vehicles.
Since the purpose of Motor Era is to provide information to people in the automotive industry and we do this by writing, we know the importance of getting a solid education to have the foundation to further a person’s writing skills. Because of this, we are proud to award a $500 scholarship to anybody in the continental US attending an accredited college, university, or technical school.
- Min GPA:
- Qualifications to Apply:
• A student must have a 3.5 GPA.
• Student must be currently enrolled in a US accredited college, university, or technical school or have received an acceptance letter to begin classes in the Fall of 2019.
• Student must be a journalism, marketing, or business major to be awarded scholarship.
• Must have high school diploma or GED
- Special Criteria:
- The scholarship in the amount of $500 will be awarded to a student who can demonstrate their writing ability through the form of a 1,000-word essay about the difference in repairing a domestic vehicle versus a foreign vehicle. The essay will also need to be persuasive, encouraging the audience to buy domestic vehicles and therefore have lower repair costs.