Nadrich and Cohen LLP 2018 Student Scholarship (ID 3709)
- Start Date:
- Scholarship Program
Nadrich & Cohen Legal Scholarship Foundation’s Scholarship Award Program is intended for students who are dedicated to academic excellence and the preservation of the right to trial by jury.
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist a student who seeks to become a trial lawyer for further research and reflection on the importance of the right to trial by jury – a basic constitutional right.
- Min GPA:
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship grant program, a student must comply with the following requirements:
1. Plan to attend an accredited U.S. Law School program for the 2018-2019 academic year; and
2. Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Special Criteria:
- Emailed submissions must include the below items:
1. A 750-1000 word essay detailing the importance jury trials in our society. Submissions will be judged and succeed, based on creativity and compelling arguments on the subject;
2. A completed and signed copy of the Nadrich & Cohen, LLP Scholarship Application Form; and
3. A copy of the most recent undergraduate transcript.
All documents must be emailed in .pdf format to email@example.com