LVBC Scholarship (ID 3691)
- Start Date:
- We are a Seattle-based law firm that primarily represents plaintiffs in property-related litigation. This includes lawsuits stemming from construction defects, property insurance claims, and real estate disputes.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Applicant must be a full-time student attending an accredited university or community college in the United States or Canada for the 2018-19 school year. Applicant must be pursuing a juris doctorate (J.D.), LLM, or an undergraduate degree in philosophy, sociology, history, criminal justice, or a law-related area of study.
* An unofficial transcript;
* Letter from Admissions confirming admission on school letterhead;
* Official enrollment verification form; or
* Acceptance letter on school letterhead