$1500 Video Contest Scholarship for Creative Students (ID 3685)
- Start Date:
- The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship. The runner-up prize is $500.
- Tons of work, misunderstandings with teachers, zero time for yourself... Students experience these and many other issues every day. Are there any tips to help young scholars handle these challenges?
The IvyPanda team wants to hear your opinions and advice, so we decided to establish the $1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Creative Students.
You don’t even need to have any distinguished achievements to qualify. All you need is a little bit of creativity!
By the way:
For every 1,000 views on each participant’s video, we’ll plant a tree.
Are you ready to compete for the prize?
- We will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply
1Record an original video on one of the following topics:
• How to Overcome Loss Of Study Motivation: Your Personal Lifehacks
• How to Maintain a Good Study-Life Balance: Your Recommendations
• Your Tips And Tricks To Reduce Homesickness for Both Domestic and International Students
2. Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Streamable, or WeTransfer.
No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
3. Subscribe to the IvyPanda YouTube channel; like and share the Contest video-description on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook; and take a screenshot.
Screenshots proving your subscription and video share must be sent along with your application.
4. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR message us on Facebook with:
• The direct link to your uploaded video
• The screenshot of your subscription to IvyPanda’s Youtube channel
• The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media