Childrens Dentistry of Charlottesville Child Empowerment Undergraduate Scholarship (ID 3680)
- Start Date:
- At Children’s Dentistry of Charlottesville, we believe that all people deserve to be shown kindness, dignity, and respect – especially children.
Our team is passionate about caring for children and treating their unique dental and oral health needs in a compassionate and empathetic manner. We recognize that many families have limited access to dental care. Our mission and purpose are to help solve these problems for both our patients and our community.
In this spirit of advocacy, we created the Children’s Dentistry of Charlottesville Child Empowerment Scholarship program. We hope to embolden and give support to those who choose a path that assists children in living happier and healthier lives.
- Min GPA:
- • U.S. Residency
• 3.25 GPA or above
• Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- Special Criteria:
- The application form requires:
• Contact information
• Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
• Proof of 3.25+ GPA
• A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you plan to leverage your education to empower children to live healthier, happier lives?