Radiance Dental Undergrad Scholarship (ID 3674)
- Start Date:
- Radiance Dental is a dentist office in Camas and East Vancouver, Washington. Dr. Bharathi and her team create radiant smiles using a combination of general, cosmetic, and specialty dentistry techniques. Their office is always accepting new patients that want to improve their smile and oral health.
Much of what Radiance Dental does revolves around education. Dr. Bharathi and staff have expert dental knowledge and also invest in continuing professional development to stay on top of the latest technology and techniques. On each visit, clients are informed on how to take care of their teeth so that their smile will last a lifetime.
Dr. Bharathi created this scholarship to help a deserving student that is ready to use their education to give back to their community. If that sounds like you, please apply.
- Min GPA:
- • U.S. Residency
• 3.25 GPA or above
• Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- Special Criteria:
- The application form requires:
• Contact information
• Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
• Proof of 3.25+ GPA
• A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you envision using your higher education to better your community?