AP Review Book Annual Scholarship (ID 3663)
- Start Date:
- AP Review Book is a education-focused online publishing platform. We strive to empower students prepare for college and their AP Examinations. Part of our mission is to help high school students to take part in pursuing higher education. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program.
- Min Age:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • In order to apply, you must submit a 500 word minimum essay that answers the prompt: Why the Student Loan Crisis Is Even Worse Than People Think?
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• You must be enrolled full-time as a undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America.
• Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed three thousand (3000) words.
• By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.