Wegan Foods Sheikha Arwa Scholarship (ID 3656)
- Start Date:
- Wegan Foods is a food startup based in Mumbai, funded by Her Highness Sheikha Arwa Al Qassimi, a member of the Royal family of Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. Wegan Foods aims to provide the right products to make plant based eating a delicious affair, which is far from boring. Lifestyle diseases such as high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes are serious concerns for the Indian youth. More and more women are facing hormonal imbalance. And myriad studies show that eating a plant based diet and ditching dairy are the best ways to combat these disorders. Our products will help those who want to quit dairy products and ensure that the transition is smooth and one without compromise.
We at Wegan Foods, believes that the investment made in knowledge results in the better future. So, we have created a Weganfoods.com Essay Scholarship for college going students. We will be giving away an award of $1500 in scholarship to the most deserving student for future education.
- Min GPA:
- • Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, college, or trade school in US.
• Must be a US citizen or hold a valid US student visa.
• Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for the scholarship, you must write and submit the essay of 650-700 words on the following topic:
• How eating healthy food does affect your life?
Once you complete your work, email us at email@example.com. In the email, please include the following:
• In the subject line, write “WeganFoods.com Essay Scholarship”
• In the body of the email, include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, as well as the name and website of your college, university or high school. Attach the essay file in the email.
• Attach documentation showing that you have been accepted or are currently attending a college, university, or high school.