CardRates.com Financial Futures Scholarship (ID 3646)
- Start Date:
- CardRates.com is proud to offer the Financial Futures Scholarship to future and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and others preparing for a career in the personal finance industry.
Applicants will be judged based on outstanding academic achievement and submission of an essay. The scholarship award amount is $1,000.
- Min GPA:
- • Minimum GPA of 3.5
• Majoring in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, management, and others related to the personal finance industry
• Must be a U.S. resident
• Must send in an official transcript
• Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior)
• Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college)
• Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines below)
- Special Criteria:
- To qualify for the scholarship, please follow the essay guidelines below:
• Essay Topic: In 10 years, how do you see yourself impacting the finance industry?
• The essay title must be: “How I Will Impact The Finance Industry”.
• The essay should be 500-900 words.
• Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately using the MLA format.
• Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
• Essay should be 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-inch margins.