InsureSTAT Scholarship Essay Contest (ID 3637)
- Start Date:
- InsureSTAT, the leading online provider of physician disability insurance, is pleased to announce the launch of a scholarship essay contest. The team at InsureSTAT is committed to helping students achieve their educational goals, and look forward to contributing to their academic future.
- Min GPA:
- To be eligible, applicants must be U.S. citizens currently enrolled in an accredited American 2- or 4-year university or college, and must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Special Criteria:
- Any student who fits the eligibility requirements above can apply for the InsureSTAT scholarship. To enter, students must submit a 500- to 700-word essay on one of the following topics:
• How can disability insurance give disabled people the freedom to accomplish their goals?
• How can disability insurance help prepare people for unseen disasters?
• Why is disability insurance a worthwhile investment, especially when it comes to student loan protection?
To submit, email your essay as an attachment in PDF or Word format, including your full name, school you will be attending, and contact information to email@example.com.