Hired Scholarship (ID 3633)
- Start Date:
- The Hired Scholarship offers a $5,000 first prize award for both spring and fall semesters, plus personalized training and promotion from a Talent Advocate to help promising computer science prodigies into the professional ranks. The top 10 finalists will also receive career coaching from a dedicated Talent Advocate, plus promotion to position them as top-rated software engineers. The Hired Scholarship is a golden chance for young software engineers to polish their interview skills and land their dream job.
- Min Age:
- Computer and Information Science
- The Hired Scholarship is open to undergrads and graduate students in Computer Science along with software engineers from other majors who have made valuable contributions to the computer science or computer engineering landscape. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a accredited college or university in the United States. There is no specific major or GPA requirement.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, write a one-page essay summarizing what makes your contribution to the software engineering field significant. Applicants must also provide at least one of the following practical demonstrations:
• A link to source code, a code library, or similar demonstration of what you have built
• A link to computer science thesis
• An applied computer science or computer engineering project