CARiD Scholarship Program (ID 3619)
- Start Date:
- CARiD is giving away $1,000 to offset your educational expenses for college! Just getting the essentials can add up quickly and CARiD wants to help - books, food, backpacks, some sweet spinners for your commuter vehicle, or whatever else you need to get ready for school! Most importantly - CARiD believes in higher education and wants to help you achieve your goals!
- • Is enrolled in post-secondary education in the upcoming semester
• Is between the ages of 16 and 20
• Is not a CARiD employee
• Is not related to an employee of CARiD or its partners.
- Special Criteria:
- Create a photo inspired by any aspect of the automotive industry and email it to scholarship@CARiD.com. Here are some ideas to get you started: Your first car, custom modifications you've made, something that makes your vehicle unique, or the coolest vehicle you've ever seen - we're looking forward to your creativity!
• Photos can be cropped, spliced, or edited however you see fit
• Photos must be relevant to the automotive industry