Personal Injury Law Firm Holliday Karatinos PLLC Scholarship Program (ID 3607)
- Start Date:
- First Prize: $2,500
Second Prize: $1,500
Third Prize: $500
- The personal injury law firm Holliday Karatinos, PLLC Scholarship Program is designed to help high school seniors and college students who are interested in pursuing an institution of higher education. With combined scholarship grants worth $4,500, we are excited to help students achieve their goals as we recognize the value of education as a vital foundation for the creation and fulfillment of advantageous careers. We look forward to reviewing your application, and wish you success in all your future endeavors.
- • Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident.
• Be accepted to an institution of higher learning.
• High school seniors who are 18+ (or need parent written consent) and all college students (2 year tech, or 4 year university, colleges, undergraduates)
- Special Criteria:
- Write a one-page essay of 600 words with the focus on: PERSONAL INJURY – CONCUSSIONS IN SPORTS
Do you think that there is enough emphasis on safety in sports to prevent concussions? What do you think we should do to curb concussions in high school athletics?