HigherVisibility Marketing Scholarship (ID 3587)
- Start Date:
- When it comes to cultivating the future of young professionals across the areas of education and career growth, we feel that playing an active role in our industry’s community is an absolute top priority.
As one of the nation’s top SEO companies, we believe that providing support opportunities for students in the fields of marketing, journalism, and similar internet marketing fields is key in successfully cultivating the future of the tech sphere, across search engine optimization and beyond, for years to come.
Because of this philosophy, it only makes sense for us to offer additional assistance for students wishing to break into web service and similar industries, and we’re happier than ever to start. This year will mark the first in a series of internet marketing scholarships we’re hopeful to continue offering to aspiring digital marketers for years to come.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Marketing and Media
- • U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
• Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S., for completion of undergraduate degree in Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent field.
• Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
• Employees and professional affiliates of HigherVisibility (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- Special Criteria:
- Submit a brief essay of between roughly 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in internet marketing is your hopeful area of study. A personalized tone that references your firsthand experience and feelings is best—no need to be too formal. We’d like to know why you truly believe in web marketing as one of the best career options for you.