Goldstein And Bashner Combating Campus Issues Scholarship (ID 3584)
- Start Date:
- The New York injury law firm of Goldstein and Bashner has established itself as a true champion of the rights of students who experience harm caused by the negligence or intentional acts of others.
Whether a client’s losses are the result of a slip and fall, auto accident or actionable sexual assault, the attorneys of the firm are committed to tirelessly advocating for such individuals to receive fair treatment, compensation, and accountability under the law.
A particular area of interest to our legal team is eradication of the multitude of issues that students face on university campuses across the United States. Whether it is hazing, bullying, Title IX issues, or sexual assault, the attorneys at Goldstein and Bashner are committed to the fight against these wrongs.
To that end, we are happy to announce the creation of the Goldstein and Bashner Campus Issues Scholarship.
Each year, we will present a $1,000 award to an especially promising higher education student who shares our determination and articulates a clear vision about how he or she will work to advance advocacy initiatives and solutions for on-campus problems.
- Min GPA:
- • Must be a student currently enrolled in a community college, junior college, undergrad or graduate institution located anywhere in the United States. OR;
• Be a high school student on the verge of beginning their college studies as well as existing GED holders.
• Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Special Criteria:
- An original essay of no less than 500 words in which the student explains how he or she will raise public awareness about combatting issues they have experienced on campus and how he or she would create an environment in which survivors feel emboldened and justified in telling their personal stories