2018 Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship (ID 3583)
- Start Date:
- As part of our Military Messages campaign, the Ohio car accident lawyers of Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC are pleased to announce its first annual 2015 US Veteran Scholarship for college students. The personal injury law firm located in Toledo, Ohio represents victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, defective drug and medical device cases, nursing home neglect cases, dog bite injuries, and all other personal injury accident matters throughout the entire state.The scholarship has been created as part of Boyk Law’s continued commitment to the service men and women of the United States Armed Forces and their continuing education. The Veteran Scholarship is $2,000.00 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited college or university, who has either served in the Armed Forces or is the child of a US Veteran.
- Min GPA:
- Veteran/Family member of Veteran
- • Applicant has served in the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Reserves OR is the child or stepchild of someone who has.
• Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
• Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
- Special Criteria:
- One-page typed essay addressing at least two (2) of the following questions:
- Tell us the story of YOU. What is driving you to go to college and what would you like to do with your degree?
- How has being a Veteran or the child of a Veteran affected your life?
- If you could give advice on joining the Armed Forces or advice to other children of Veterans, what would that advice be?