Hackard Law's Video Scholarship (ID 3581)
- Start Date:
- The Hackard Law 2018 Academic Scholarship is a $2,500 prize awarded to college and university students in the United States for awareness of elder issues in estate law.
Trust & estate litigation attorney Michael Hackard of Hackard Law, a Northern California law firm, is devoted to protecting the interests of the elderly and their families in estate, trust and probate law. As a veteran lawyer, Michael Hackard is also devoted to raising awareness of risks to our communities such as elder abuse, undue influence and estate fraud, writing on these topics extensively for the benefit of the public.
Promoting education on elder issues goes hand-in-hand with renewed respect for our elders. With that goal in mind, Hackard Law is honored to provide a one-time, non-renewable scholarship of $2,500 to one college student who wins the Hackard Law 2018 Scholarship Essay Contest.
- Min Age:
- • A United States citizen.
• 18 years of age or older at the time the scholarship is awarded.
• Enrolled as a student in a United States college or university at the time the scholarship is awarded.
• In good academic standing with their higher educational institution.
- Special Criteria:
- To have a chance at being awarded with the Hackard Law 2018 Scholarship, students must produce a short video on the following theme:
How has an elder exercised a positive influence on your life and your journey into adulthood?