Chisholm Chisholm and Kilpatrick's Law School Scholarship for Veterans (ID 3580)
- Start Date:
- Min GPA:
- Law Fields
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Completed application. Complete the form on this page.
• Proof of veteran status. If submitting a document that contains sensitive information like a Social Security number, please submit a redacted version. The following serve as proof of veteran status:
• VA disability benefits summary letter
• Military discharge certificate
• Current transcript
• If currently enrolled in law school, submit law school transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• If not currently enrolled in law school, submit undergraduate transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or higher AND a copy of law school acceptance letter proving intent to enroll.
• 1000 word essay. Please answer one of these essay prompts:
• How did your experience in the military inspire you in your education and career aspirations?
• How did your military experience prepare you for law school and a career practicing law?