Education Scholarship for $1000 for the 2019 Academic Year (ID 3570)
- Start Date:
- Backgrounddigger.com offers a simple but powerful way for people to search and compile a person’s background record into one easy-to-read report within minutes. We provide in depth data that is derived from both governmental and private search listings of over 2 billion records. We offer customers complete and comprehensive reports on arrest records, arrest warrants, court records, license plat searches, vital information, and more all within a secure and private browser experience right from their computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • Be a high school graduate pursuing a full-time college placement
• Students that are enrolled in distant learning or online education classes will need to speak with their school officials to check and then verify that enrollment meets full time status.
• Enrolled in college full time
• Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
• You must be enrolled within an accredited university, college or trade/vocational school
• This school must be allowed to participle in financial aid programs and must also be approved by the United States Department of Education
• Please understand that grants are not renewable. Each year you will have to apply with a new application
- Special Criteria:
- You will need to write an essay that will consist of 1000 words. Your essay should be on “How public records benefit the general public” Example: You could write about how public records could benefit someone looking to get into a new relationship with someone new.