Child of an American Veteran Scholarship (ID 3567)
- Start Date:
- Min GPA:
- Veteran/Family member of Veteran
- The legal child (natural or adoptive) of a veteran of any branch of U.S. military service (U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard) who is either a:
• High school senior with a cumulative GPA of 3.0.or
• Student currently attending or enrolled in an accredited community college or undergraduate degree program with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Special Criteria:
- 500-word essay. Please answer one of the following prompts:
• How did growing up in a military family inspire your education and career aspirations
• What advice would you give to a younger child growing up in a military family?
• What do you believe is the single most important thing our society can do to help veterans and their families?