2nd Annual $1000 College Scholarship from Mulberrys Garment Care (ID 3562)
- Start Date:
- Small businesses are often said to be the backbone of the economy. At Mulberrys, we believe they benefit local communities by providing jobs, goods, and services to the local areas they serve. Education can help provide aspiring entrepreneurs the tools they need to create their own businesses and succeed.
For the second year in a row, Mulberrys will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student with entrepreneurial aspirations who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below in 600 words or more. If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2017 or 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Mulberrys Garment Care scholarship contest. We received so many inspiring submissions last year that it made it very difficult to select a winner. We look forward to reviewing this year’s submissions and wish everyone the best of luck!
- Min Age:
- Max Age:
- • You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
• You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
• We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
•Any and all content may be used in future Mulberrys Garment Care marketing.
- Special Criteria:
- In 600 words or less, tell us about a business idea that you have and how you plan to make it a reality. Be sure to explain how college, in part, will help you succeed.