TheLifeTech Internet Marketing Scholarship (ID 3549)
- Start Date:
- We are proud to announce the TheLifeTech Internet Marketing Scholarship 2018 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and high school students with the passion of Internet Marketing to receive $1000 award.
Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT or Communications may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for internet
marketing content creation is enough.
If you found this scholarship beneficial and you believe you can achieve it, please don’t hesitate in contacting us with the relevant details.
- Min GPA:
- 1. This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
2. Applicants must have at the time of application a GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
3. The scholarship will be offered to students all over the world.
4. Applicants must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
5. Applicants must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
6. While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, the value of the provided information and few others.
- Special Criteria:
- 1. Write and submit a creative, relevant, and original essay on your topic of choice. The essay submitted must be at least 2,000 words.
2. The essay should describe the goal of the particular project and provide the link to access the content such as the blog, app, etc. (if applicable).
3. You are also advised to tell us a little bit more about who you are. Tell us why you need the scholarship and why you feel you are the best candidate.
4. The essay for scholarship application must be written in a professional manner. Grammar errors and spelling mistakes will not be tolerated.
5. When you will be done with essay, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the details listed below and attached Word document or a PDF format.
• Personal Details (First & Last name, Phone, and Address).
• School Name.
• Area of Study.
• Any document which can proof that you are a Student.