Cash Store Continuing Education Scholarship Program (ID 3541)
- Start Date:
- The Cash Store has established a scholarship program to assist students who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice.
This scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or national origin.
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Applicants to the Cash Store Continuing Education Scholarship Program must be:
• At least 25 years of age at the time of application.
• U.S. Citizens.
• High school graduates, current undergraduates or graduate students.
• Enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire 2018-2019 academic year located within the 50 United States, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands.
• Students with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).