CIA Medical Scholarship (ID 3537)
- Start Date:
- $1,000 (awarded to 3 students)
$250 (awarded to 7 students)
- The CIA Medical Scholarship was established to help students pursuing a post-secondary education with the cost of tuition and other expenses. Our annual essay-based scholarship is an opportunity to support the next generation of leaders and celebrate the healthcare professionals who have dedicated their lives to the service of others.
To apply for our scholarship, tell a story of how a healthcare worker has made a difference in your life or the life of someone near and dear to your heart. This person does not have to be a direct family member, but must be factually-based, and meaningful to you personally.
- 1. Maximum one submission per person.
2. Must be a legal resident of the United States (or holding a valid student visa) studying at an accredited two or four-year program at a college in the U.S.
3. Submission must be processed on or before June 1, 2018. Submissions processed after June 1, 2018 will apply to the 2019 scholarship.
- Special Criteria:
- ESSAY REQUIREMENTS
1. Address the topic of how a healthcare worker has made a difference in your life or the life of someone you know.
2. Length must be greater than 1,000 and less than 3,000 words.
3. Essays will be judged on story presentation, mechanics and organization.
4. Profanity is allowed, but may be redacted if selected for publishing.
5. Must be willing to have your essay published on our blog.