Randall L. Williams Memorial Scholarship for Nursing Education (ID 3508)
- Start Date:
- The Randall L. Williams Memorial Scholarship for Nursing Education was established by ONF and ONA member Vicki Williams in honor of longtime ONA member-leader Randall ‘Randy’ Williams.
The Williams scholarship continues Randy’s legacy of mentorship and nursing excellence in Southern Oregon by offering scholarships to nursing students in Jackson, Josephine, Coos or Klamath counties or residents of Jackson, Josephine, Coos or Klamath counties who are enrolled in an accredited Oregon nursing program.
- Min GPA:
- Nursing/Medical Assistant
- 1. Applicant must be accepted and enrolled into an accredited nursing program located in Jackson, Josephine, Coos or Klamath counties in Oregon, or reside in one of these counties and be accepted and enrolled into any accredited nursing program in Oregon.
2. Applicant must provide a Letter of Acceptance or proof of enrollment into the nursing program (not pre-nursing), with completion of at least one quarter/semester in nursing curriculum (not pre-nursing).
3. A cumulative grade point average (GPA) in nursing coursework (not pre-nursing) of 3.0 or greater is required.
4. Applicant must provide a signed GPA form from the Registrar, and obtain OFFICIAL transcripts of all college coursework.
5. Three (3) letters of recommendation sent directly to the ONF by the individuals providing references. References must be from professional sources, i.e., professor, employer, co-worker, supervisor (not friend or family member).