Business Leaders Scholarship Award (ID 3501)
- Start Date:
- As a way of giving back to the higher education community, we now offer (2) $1,500.00 scholarships to the most deserving students pursuing their degree in the field of business. Our merit-based scholarships are awarded every spring and fall to help students pay for the expenses of their online or campus based education. These scholarships are open to any student that is currently enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or doctorate level programs. Students who are currently enrolled in qualified business programs are encouraged to apply. The business program must be part of the business department or business school of the university. Any programs outside of a business department or business school will not qualify.
- Min GPA:
- Business Fields
- Here is a quick break down of all criteria involved in picking winning candidates:
• Completed Application & Essay
• Work History and Activities
• GPA (min 3.2 on a 4.0 scale)
• You must be a current student at an accredited US University or College. Online programs are acceptable.
- Special Criteria:
- Business school candidates who are interested must submit the businessstudent.com application and an original essay.
The essay must be between 800-1000 words, and submitted through the form below. All essays must be formatted correctly.
2018 Essay Question:
Please tell us about your degree and how you plan on using it to make a difference in the world today?