Community Involvement Scholarship (ID 3436)
- Start Date:
- McNeely Stephenson is pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship for students entering their first year of college at the beginning of the next academic year (August 2018).
This scholarship is designed to encourage and reward dedication of an exemplary individual who is deeply involved in the community that surrounds them. McNeely Stephenson believes in good citizenship and recognition for those who support their local communities through direct involvement, meaningful commitment and generosity of their time and efforts.
Scholarship applicants must submit a detailed report of their community service efforts during their high school careers. This should be submitted in the form of an essay describing the involvement and how they feel this award will further both their college career and their continued dedication to helping others.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work/attend school in the United States
• Commencing University in August 2018.
- Special Criteria:
- JUDGING CRITERIA:
• Length of community service history
• Depth of dedication to the community
• Ability to clearly convey a complex message.