SeniorHomes Caregiver Scholarship (ID 3433)
- Start Date:
- $1,000 awarded to 2 students.
- There are 47.8 million seniors in the United States and we're dedicated to helping each and every one of them find the best possible care. To that end, we are offering two $1,000 scholarships for students who are passionate about using their studies to help seniors live healthy lives.
- 1. Students attending a U.S. university or college in Fall 2018. This includes high school seniors who plan to attend college by Fall 2018.
2. Students must agree to the Scholarship Agreement and follow all application instructions.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, students who are actively enrolled in a U.S. college or university may submit a 500-word essay or a 2-3 minute video that addresses the following topic:
Nearly 90% of adults 65 and older say they prefer to grow old in their own homes or communities. What upcoming trends or services will become increasingly important for seniors who want to age in place? How will your degree help seniors age with dignity?