Corban Gunn Attorney at Law $1000 Scholarship (ID 3424)
- Start Date:
- Corban Gunn, Attorney at Law, a personal injury lawyer located in Biloxi, Mississippi, is offering a once-yearly $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or plan to attend their first year of college or graduate school in the upcoming fall semester. Corban Gunn believes that by helping students overcome the increased costs of attending college, our world can become a brighter place for today’s generation and all future generations.
- • Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the United States.
• All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year.
• As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
• All applications for the current semester are due by Sunday, July 15th 2018.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, you’ll need to submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
If you could travel anywhere in the world and help one community/group of people without cost being a factor, where would you go, who would you help, and why?